Friday, February 25, 2011
Video Update :)
A Little More Explanation
Im sooo sorry, school has been more insane than I thought it would be and Im just starting to get into the groove of a new semester. I've also been really into red cross lately, alot of office work and more recently my towns Mardi Gras and Street fair, I participated in, these two things (school,volunteering) have been consuming my life! Like I said in the video, I'd been working on a haul video for some time now, and if you guys would like to see it just tell me and I have no problem uploading it for you
Oh, and HELLO to my new followers, it makes me happy to know a few people are listening to me rant and ramble and I will definitely definitely be posting more as school calms down.
Thank you soo much for reading. I appreciate everyone of you!
-Jaz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
girl ... take ure time and do u!
ReplyDeleteWe'll stick around. See u soon.
ReplyDeletexxx
ReplyDelete