OOTD:)
This is only my top half because I was only wearing F21 jeggings, so nothing special!
This top is from Ross, it's a "Cold-Shoulder" top in a light pink (My shoulders were definitely cold in this top while I was in class! It's freezing in there!) And on the sleeves theres rhinestone looking buttons sewn on, VERY GIRLY INDEED!
The circle scarf is from Wal-mart, I got it last year and it is in color BLACK.
And of course you have all seen my brass knuckle necklace that I've been in love with lately:)
And again a special THANK YOU to Big Beautyful Mess for holding this giveaway I don't think I can express how much I love this earrings enough! Im wearing them as I speak!

The Black Eye of Death

You grace me with your cold shoulder
Whenever you look at me I wish I was her

The Girl in the Black Scarf

How do you do that shit?

Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace...

Just cuz I love Vitamin Water
-Jaz<3 p.s. Ive decided I need THIS TOP in my life!

Ugh, I want it...
how cute!! I love the outfit, the scarf really ties it all together! Hope you dnt mind if I follow! Love your blog, just started one myself :)
ReplyDeleteTake Care. Bearilicious Jazz
i just knew that earrings will be perfect on u! it looks great jazmine! glad u like it! ;-)
ReplyDeleteand you are too much to do this video! ure awesome lady!
ReplyDeletebeautiful eyes
ReplyDelete