Tuesday, April 26, 2011

OOTD: Easter Sunday

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yes, I know, I broke the "Don't wear leggings as pants" rule. Oh well, I was with family and wanted to be comfortable :)

Photobucket


::Top- Fallas Paredes::Leggings- Forever21::Braclet- A Local Street Fair::Sandals- Old Navy::

Photobucket

Photobucket








Hope you all had an awesome Easter!

Much Love,

Jaz<3

20 comments:

  1. What a cute outfit, love the top and your eye makeup. :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty make-up, hope you had a lovely Easter x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!!!!! Pretty makeup too.... Hey follow my blog http://www.makeupdiva24.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good Easter, your make-up is super cute ^_^ and I LOVE your hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely top.

    Sarah
    x

    http://dollydotgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The details on your shirt are so pretty :) And your sandals! I wish we were having sandals weather here in Oregon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great profil photo of you from this post!

    http://www.mysweetstrawberries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your eye make up. I agree, we should be comfortable around family - where else can u be yourself, right. xoxo

    Cinderella's Closet NYC

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have such gorgeous eyelashes!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. girl I love your make up!!! :)

    xoxo
    http://shishiwaldorf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your eye makeup!!!! Goregous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you makeup!!! You are so pretty!!! Great blog!!!

    Love,

    Jasmine Sinclair

    http://mavielamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your makeup and your hair!!! you look gorgeous, and i hope you had an amazing easter! :)

    thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey girl I love this top. I have those sandals too, I used to have them but I wore them all the time and broke them!!

    I'm a new follower of yours!

    Besos,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your eye make up, especially with that colour lipstick :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely outfit and flawless makeup :) xo

    http://www.pearlslaceandruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww, you look adorable! I wish I could do my makeup as wonderfully as you do!

    ReplyDelete
  18. U r so creative with makeup! I love it & u look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the eyes! new follower for sure! :)

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete