Sunday, June 26, 2011

OOTD: Caught between your violent skies and your blue eyes

Okay, so I'm cheating sort of. This outfit was from last week but I finally got it posted. This was just from a regular Sunday dinner at my grandma's house. Oh and also today was My Birthday (6/26) I'm finally 20which I'm not sure if I'm happy about of not. Maybe I'm just really attached to my teenage years and I don't want to feel "old." I'm a little bit of a worry wart when it comes to my future so turning 20 feels like a reminding that I'm losing time. IDK, but here is my outfit.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

::Skirt-Old Navy::Shirt-Ross::Leggings-Forever21::Sandals-Avon::Bag-Fallas Paredes::








-Jaz<3

9 comments:

  1. Fierce! Love the floral print on you top. :)following you now. Hope you can follow me back :)


    -Iryn
    www.my-catwalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real sweet outfit, feelin the skirt!

    http://bellyandbone.blogspot.com/ <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated happy birthday, dear! Love the dress. xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cuuuute outfit! love it :) you look very pretty!

    xo
    A_Riot
    www.thickthreads.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Cute Outfit! You know how much I love mixing floral skirt with leggings! Adore. http://curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute look, i love your floral top - gorgeous! =D
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete