cute look xceeharvey.blogspot.com
I really really need to learn how to master this winged liner look. thanks for the tipsPrissy
This was just the tutorial I needed! I love how winged eyeliner looks, but I always have trouble applying it. Thanks so much!
it took me a while to master the winged liner, but im glad I did because I wear it all the time
oh cool, meg and dia!!! i loveee your eyeliner girl!!
nice. I'm gonna try this some time. :) xx
cute look x
ReplyDeleteceeharvey.blogspot.com
I really really need to learn how to master this winged liner look. thanks for the tips
ReplyDeletePrissy
This was just the tutorial I needed! I love how winged eyeliner looks, but I always have trouble applying it. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteit took me a while to master the winged liner, but im glad I did because I wear it all the time
ReplyDeleteoh cool, meg and dia!!! i loveee your eyeliner girl!!
ReplyDeletenice. I'm gonna try this some time. :) xx
ReplyDelete