Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July DIY


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Make Up

Photobucket




My brother showed me this video of Axis of Awesome quite a while ago. I rediscovered it a few days ago and can't stop listening to it. ENJOY!







Jaz<3

8 comments:

  1. Super cute, love the trapeze style!

    Julia

    http://fashionandhistrionics.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for at least a week for a DIY project like this but I could never figure out the right way to word it in my search bar. You are a SAVIOR for posting this!! Now I think I shall go cut up some of my shirts that I set aside. :D
    (ps, good work!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really clever of you! I suck at cutting T-Shirts. I never get the right fit.

    Audrey W.
    http://www.whatprettyface.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh these are such great DIYs! love them! thank you for the advice my love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nadia Aboulhosn commented on my blog... my life is complete.
    *dies*

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabulous idea! you don't know how many of these tanks i bought when i could have easily made them myself??!! lol.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete