Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTD- I hate your type, I love you too, I bite your swag cuz' I wanna do you

So, since the weather is getting cooler down here in Southern California my family is starting to have Sunday dinners again (yay!) And since this is basically where I dress up to go, besides school, there will be more outfits of the day which I'm super excited about. It was pretty much impossible to get any outfit pictures done during the Summer because it was so scorching hot and I pretty much wore workout clothes everywhere (-33lbs, holla!)

School has been hectic lately,(Accounting, World History, American Sign Language, Anthropology) and it doesn't help that I got into my very first fender bender this last week in the college parking lot.(other person's fault yay!) The car was small and since I drive a huge SUV, more damage was done to the tiny care that drove into my tire, lol.

So this outfit is from the last Sunday dinner, and I will apologize beforehand about the terrible quality. My camera has been a spaz lately so these are from my cell phone.
(I upgraded from a LG Lotus to an HTC Evo 4G!)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


::Blouse-Charlotte Russe::Jeans-Forever21+::Feather Necklace-Charlotte Russe::Bag-Ross::Sandals(same as lost post)-Target::

-Jaz<3


2 comments:

  1. cute outfit! i love the skinnies with this pink top :)

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necklace and the colour of your shirt! Very pretty <3

    ReplyDelete