Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Sunday 2012: OOTD

Ahh, I know it's late sorry about that School just started up again and I was finding it hard to get time to upload to photobucket. I hope everyone had an amazing Easter :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Easter Basket my momma made for me! She said she put aleve in there because I'll be getting my period soon. VERY FUNNY!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Check out all these yummy treats!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My little grandma and her seven kids (the one in the picture lives out of town:)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

-Jaz <3 p.s. My boyfriend and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary! Hopefully many more to come! LIKE FLUFFY FASHION CENTS ON FACEBOOK!

JOIN FLUFFY FASHION CENTS ON YOUTUBE!

FOLLOW MY PERSONAL TWITTER TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTER!

8 comments:

  1. Nice Pictures! You look cute :)
    I´m a new Follower ,maybe we could follow each other? :)

    Lovely Greetings<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your one year anniversary! Those cupcakes look good!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a gorgeous girl, seriously it's so unfair lol. And that table full of Easter treats looks to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top of yours is super cute! I love the color. And congratulations on your one year anniversary with your boyfriend!

    Little Lady Little City

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had an amazing Easter! The easter basket is too funny. My mom used to do the same. She has gifted me with wayyy to many bottles of midol! Congrats to you and your boyfriend!

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girl!I´m a new Follower,kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the top is so pretty and the color is perfect.

    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete