Here is the outfit I wore Thursday night to my
English class.








Ok as for my title,this shirt is one that I bought last summer, it was the first thing I everrr bought from Forever21, It was a really bright purple and was a long trapeze cut. After wearing it I washed and dried it and when I took it out it was about four times shorter and maybe twice as wide :(
I washed it again but this time while it was wet I started to stretch and pull on it the long way cuz seriously it looked like a crop top. So eventually I got it a point where the length looked like it would suffice, and I let it air dry. To this day I have to do that routine everytine I wash this shirt and the straps never looked the same again... So please pay attention to the washing directions on your clothes and save yourself the trouble I had to go through to save this top!
Top: Forever21
Sequin Cardi: Fallas Parades
Neckalce: DIY
Jeggings: Forever21 (I pretty much live in them)
Sandals: Icing by Claire's
Purse: Old Navy
-Jaz
Oooooh! Very cute outfit! Love the sequin cardi! :D And that brass knuckle necklace is awesome! =]
ReplyDelete-Christina <3
Cute outfit! I've made the same mistakes with some of my F21 pieces it's so heart breaking!
ReplyDeleteI love the print of that top, and oh my it happened to me the other day! A top was hand-wash only but it just looked like a normal top so I put it in the washing machine. Much smaller now :(
ReplyDeleteThanks for your make-up tip!
Rosie x
you are so cute! cute outfit too! :) love the hair too! :DD
ReplyDeletexoxox
A_riot
http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/
Love the top you're wearing & your glasses are adorable <3
ReplyDeleteCute necklace :)
ReplyDeletehttp://woodenwardrobe.blogspot.com
super duper cute outfit, looooooove ur makeup!!! :D
ReplyDeleteYou look so stylish!!
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately I know the pain of having to stretch a top out! One day it was a perfectly over sized sweater, the next day it looked like I'd gained 50 pounds. Luckily with lots of stretching it's about normal. It's a special sweater now that hardly gets worn in fear of having to wash it. haha
By the way.. your ombre hair is awesome. I noticed a few post back you talked about dying it, but the pictures weren't clear. It really pops in this post!
Thank you SO much for being a reader of my blog, I enjoy having you stop by. I hope you have a fabulous day! :)