Saturday, May 7, 2011

A Make-Up Post + Update

Hey everyone,
Well, I know that I've been M.I.A. for a little while and lagging it on keeping up with posting comments and reading blogs, SORRY! But this last week sort of kicked my ass. On Tuesday I had to go to the podiatrist and get a little surgery done which I had been dreading since I had the appointment since my mom had the same surgery and told me it hurt like hell! So I was really scared.. (She's a pansy it wasn't even that bad LOL) but anyways so I felt really out of it for a few days and when I started to feel better I was spending my time doing homework for classes that I should have done over the break but of course didn't, but I had spent less time on here. AND I was gonna make this post a few days ago before my internet messed up! Turns out as I was going through my programs and uninstalling things I didn't need and I uninstalled something by accident and it kept my internet from connecting so that really sucked especially since I didn't know what was wrong with it until I finally just gave up and restored it but at least I have a connection now :)

SOOOOOO, this post wont be very exciting, like I said I wasn't really in the mood for anything this week so I didn't take any outfit pictures. So these are a few make-up looks, some have been posted on here and others probably not. I should have an outfit post soon, hope you enjoy :)



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can tell but this one is purple, yellow, and green (mardi gras themed:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My Little Collection :)

Photobucket



Much Love,
Jaz <3

14 comments:

  1. Love your makeup looks and your eyeshadow application. I have been out from the makeup world but I hope to start back applying again.

    http://www.natashawilliamsphotography.com/urbannique/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are really bella :) (beautiful)
    I invite you to my blog :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunningly Gorgeous! :D

    xo
    A_Riot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those make-up, especially the green eyes and pink lips!
    DC
    xx
    http://dentelleetchocolat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL eye makeup!!!! you're so talented girllllllll!!!!!!


    xx
    http://alisaverde.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog, you look gorgeous. Following you now!

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog. You are beautiful. I love your backup and man that's some collection!! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your makeup, your very talented <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang girl, you are goooood at makeup. Wow. And your eyes are stunning!

    (I am having a buffalo tooth necklace give-away if you're interested!)
    strawberry freckleface

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing eye makeup! Love it! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Following you. <3 xx

    forshoeswefall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Клрасивый макияж!И все тебе очень идут!

    http://mandy1995.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you have some talent for eyeshadow!! loveddd some of those looks.
    i would love for you to follow my blog.. :)
    neusparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like your blog!! and these looks are amazing!! love the blue eyeshadow!!keep up the good work! I am following on blogloving!
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete