Friday, May 27, 2011

OOTD: I'm just a holy fool, oh baby, it's so cruel...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

::Dress-Target::Leggings-Forever21::Sandals-Fallas Parades::Rope Belt-Rainbow(local store)::Necklace-gifted::Sunglasses-thrifted::

Proof that you should always use your rewards card:

Photobucket

$25 value for less than $15 at RiteAid!

Maybelline- The Colossal Volum' Express Mascara(Glam Brown), Fit me foundation
(230),Eye Studio(Bronze Blowout)





Much love,

-Jaz <3

11 comments:

  1. great outfit :)
    love the dress ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! I like the ropey belt thing! LOL. www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopped by, cute look love the sunnies!!!
    Check out my blog when U get time to :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rope detail around your waist - so cute and different,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi !
    I liked your blog! congrats!
    I am having a giveaway very soon, so you might want to check out my blog and stay tuned since the giveaway is soo cool! but I will post it like in saturday or next week! just be aware hun!

    Congrats
    Xxxo
    RafaellaOnline

    http://www.TheStyleStash.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im from Poland and i send you a lot of kisses
    Great outfit! your look is stunning!
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Loving the sunglasses.

    xx THE CHEAP

    www.thecheapblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is so cute on you! I love the rope belt :)
    Also, how do you manage to make your cat eye eyeliner look so perfect?! Mine's always a bit wonky haha.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute outfit! The dress suits you so much. Also, you're a total pro at applying liquid eyeliner.

    x Michelle | thefeatherden.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. flawless application of the cat eye liner! love those sunglasses, too!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable!! i am loving those shades on you :) that floral top is so cute too! and my oh my your eyeliner is simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete