Wednesday, May 18, 2011

OOTD: Bow Chicka Wow Wow

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

::Dress-Target::Sandals-Avon::



So,I know I've been a terrible blogger lately, school has been literally consuming my life and I just wanted to let everyone know that I wont be blogging much in the next month until school is over seeing as I have to write a biographical essay on John Scopes, I have to write a Philosophical Argument, I have a write a Compare/Contrast essay and finally I need to put together a portfolio for my Interpreting as a Profession class. Unfortunately, all of these are due within the next two weeks and I have not started on any of them. So, I'm trying to buckle down and work on my self discipline because this last Monday (ughhh) I got a history test returned to me and earned a "C" on it and in my philosophy class my test had a big ugly "52%" on it (SMH) I'm so disappointed in myself, so I'm going to try and put my foot down and get out of this semester alive. See you all soon.

Much Love,

Jaz





P.S
This is the first time I've worn a dress in a really long time and I just bought another one, tell me what you think:)

14 comments:

  1. Vey cute! I can totally relate about being busy with school. I'm in the same boat right now. www.curvycanadian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so cute! Your face reminds me of my niece. The dress is vibrant and lively, perfect for this time of year. Thank goodness the semester is over, no summer classes for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is adorable on you! I love those earrings too! Kiah

    ReplyDelete
  4. sexy! adorable! cute!! love this outfit! hope you get everything done at school! i know what thats like, been working on school and studying too. Good luck with your papers!

    xox
    A_Riot
    http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuuute dress! i remember when school was all consuming, good luck with all your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flower earring is really sweet!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're definitely ready for spring & summer with thiscute floral dress! love your glasses, too!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely love the print on this dress you look great x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking so adorable in those floral prints! <3

    XoXo

    http://pretzyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that dress! I'm gonna follow you! :)
    http://hiswife2009.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so cute in that floral dress! Lovely :P

    -K

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so pretty in that floral dress! Lovely! :P

    ReplyDelete