Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Thrify Haul

Recently I've been thrifting. I'm so happy I've picked it up again, I used to go thrifting all the time but stopped for some reason. These are some things I've scored lately. Great finds if you ask me.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. That's so cool you're getting into thrifting again. I really like everything you got especially the black and white top and that Guess denim jacket is so fun and chic. Great post!

    xoDale
    savvyspice.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff. I need to be better at thriftiness.

    http://www.geekettegazette.com
    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the blouses! Great finds, you totally scored!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some really great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOH! What a great thrift haul! I really love all the shoes AND those amazing sunnies!
    ♥ laura
    the blog of worldly delights
    enter my Too Faced and Hello Kitty Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree for such great finds... love the polka dotted shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great and lovely stuff! The vintage shoes are so adorable and I love the shirt with trees!

    You can still join our shabby apple giveaway 

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing finds! <3

    xoxo,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You picked up some great pieces!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your denim jacket is perfection <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. One man's trash, right/? Love that little tortoise shell sunnies...the hardware is too too cute!

    Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    www.HauteKhuuture.com

    ReplyDelete