Monday, January 24, 2011

I've decided I dont wanna cry over you anymore!

Okay so I went to the park today around ehhh 430, to watch the sunset, I walked cuz its only two blocks from my house, I did the same thing a couple days ago, I just sat on the side of the tallest hill that faced west and just waited for the sun down, I just sat and thought about everything listened to some music on my phone (gonna post a video of my new fave song down below!:) and yeah, its nice to be alone sometimes. I know theres alot of people out there who really hate being or feeling alone. But just because your spending sometime with yourself doesnt mean that your along in the world. Im the kind of person who doesn't mind being alone sometimes I actually prefer it because I like "#1" before anyone else. Its good to just take a break from the world and everyone in it and get to know your self more and remind your self of who you are, your values and what you want from life. You need to feel comfortable with yourself, confident about who you are and you need to love yourself before you love anyone else.

and this isnt really an outfit post its just a few snapshots I took with my phone... :)

Photobucket

Sandals are from Old Navy two summers ago


Photobucket

I know your probably thinking "Jaz! go find a different necklace to wear!" but this is seriously my "go-to" necklace that I can just throw on so my neck wont feel nakeyfrom F21

Photobucket

I actually just got this little navy blue tote from the thrift store yesterday

Photobucket

ALL OF ME...kinda :)
Tshirt is from DOLLAR TREE (i know right)
Shrug is from Ross
The hair tie is actually a stretchy pearl necklace I used to hold my hair together
zebra sunglasses are also thrifted

Follow Fluffy Fashion Cents on Bloglovin'

Wanna talk? Add FFC's facebook page right here -> FBook

OR

email me at fluffyfashioncents@yahoo.com




words to live by

Never make someone your priority when all you are to them is an option.

3 comments:

  1. Does sound awfully relaxing. Now just need that cold drink in hand! I don't think it's bad to have a go-to necklace. The reason why I don't is because I have too many and can't decide on one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alone time rules, and so does the necklace :) I thought I was the only one who bought tops from the Dollar Tree, good to know I have company!

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still like the snapshots though, they gave a homey feeling. Like we we're there.

    ReplyDelete