Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lacy Leopard OOTD :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So this is what I wore to breakfast with my dad and brother this morning
You'll notice the cardigan from a previous Haul and OOTN from Walmart

The black lace tank actually belonged to my mom, and she was trying to get rid of it so I took it off her and a cut off the black tank sewn underneath and Presto! layering tank!
the orange tank underneath is from Old Navy that I bought last summer

The jeggings and metallic beads are also from previous Hauls and OOTDs from Forever21

The flats are sooo old, I got them for career day when I was in *th grade seven years ago from target

oh! and my sunglasses are from Torrid, I got them in mmmm September-ish on sale and Im still lovin them!

Now I totally have to rave about this site

Photobucket

I know that alot of people love to shop online, now unfortunately I dont have any means to shop online even though I would love to see something online and just type in my credit card number! But I still live off my parents and cannot have everything I want![that would be a dream come true! haha] :( But I came across this site after watching one of my favorite youtube gurus Jlovesmac1

she does a ton of hauls, tutorials, and just other rambling videos, now this girl has a truly positive attitude and outlook on life which I truly find inspiring and someday I want to be in such a happy place that happiness is just radiating from me!
BUT back to my point she talks about this site Hautelook.com ALL THE TIME because alot of times in her hauls she mentions shes gotten something from hautelook for a really good discount

So I went to Hautelook, and true to word, INSANE discounts, I wish I had a credit card! ahh! theres a sale right now on some beautiful jewelery by Erica Anenberg

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Outerwear by Bask Knitwear

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dresses from Andrew Marc

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THEY HAVE TONS AND TONS MORE so if your a girl who likes to shop online you should definitely definitely check it out by clicking HERE


AND

make sure to check out Jlovesmac1's youtube channel HERE


AND she also is a blogger here on blogspot, I couldnt talk about this girl enough so check out her blog by clicking HERE

have a wonderful day everyone :)

remember that no one can make you feel inferior without your consent


4 comments:

  1. Love the mixing of patterns. You remind me of Anika (AnikaByAnika.com)
    I follow Jlovesmac too, she's so funny. I always laugh when she's up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Love the cardigan! I watch JLovesMac as well!! I can't buy from hautelook though cause they don't ship to my country x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that leopard print cardigan. Have been looking for one myself. I like some of the accessories you posted up but i shouldn't buy anymore of them. In theory i shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leopard print is a staple in any wardrobe! I want a Leopard print cardigan also! :D

    ReplyDelete