Forever21

Right before I paid I saw this and snatched it up, it say "light pink" on the back but its really more of a sheer nude($2.80)
($19.80)
($15.80)
($10.99)
($6.50)
($2.97)
($5.99)
($1.50)
($1.50)
($1.50)Old Navy

($15)($7.47)

New Years Eve Make-up
The eye shadow Im using is a palette from Victoria's Secret called Jeweled
Step one: Teal over entire lid..

Step Two: Add purple into and above crease..

Step Three: Use a light pale pink for your highlight and using that same color start to blend the teal and purple..

Step Four: I like to add color to my bottom lash line, so if you want you can teal to the inner half, and purple to the outer half...

Step Five: add eyeliner to the waterline of your upper and lower lids..

Step Six: Add as many coats of mascara as you'd like, I like to apply to upper and lower lashes..

Finished Look:


Many Outfits of the Night
ME

Tshirt-Forever21
Skirt-Forever21
Vest-Thrifted
Necklace-My Mom's
Tights-Fallas Paredes
Boots-Fallas Paredes
Mom:)



Sequin Tank-Forever21
Grey Shrug- Forever21
Pants-Burlington Coat Factory
Heels- Forever21
Aunt


Coat-Walmart
Tunic-Fallas Paredes
Leggings- Ny&co
Boots- Jcpenny
Yes I know my pictures are GIGANTIC but I realized it too late (when they started to get smaller)
i hope you enjoyed this post anyways even though it was an overdose of photos :)
DONT FORGET TO ENTER THE PEARLS LACE AND RUFFLES GIVEAWAY
Hi sweetie, just wanted to tell you that I think you are very beautiful! I look forward to seing more of your OOTDs :) <3 Anika
ReplyDeleteHello, thanx for following. I'm following you with bloglovin.
ReplyDeleteI love your purchases. I agree with Anika, more OOTD's.