Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Superbowl Sunday

Alright, so I'm no football fan. Actually I couldn't be more relieved that the season is finally over, that means baseball season is right around the corner. I couldn't tell you the first thing about football. I know they have to get the ball across the yellow line, a touchdown is good and a field goal is usually after the touchdown. But I'm not here to talk sports. This is a beauty and fashion blog, so that's what I'll show you. Even thought I'm not a football fan, I do always choose a side. The last time the steelers were in a superbowl, I rooted for them, mostly because their colors are aesthetically pleasing, and I will admit this year I was rooting for them because I've never been one to root for the underdogs, and of course the song, Black and Yellow, helped a little too.

So, I was a little disappointed that the Steelers lost, I thought for sure they would kick ass, but it's ok, like I said, I just want baseball season to start :)

So here is my make-up, step by step, and my outfit:)

Photobucket


Oh, and in case you missed the half-time show, it was sick :)




Happy Tuesday:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you must have nice long lashes to start with. My mascara never did such tricks with my short stumpy lashes at all but you look beautiful with the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok jaz. when we have our girl time, you are doing my make-up. ;-) you, my dear, look FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing make up!

    http://ifcurvescouldtalk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete