Thursday, January 27, 2011

Faux OOTD+little ramblings

Photobucket
Top-Old Navy
Sunglasses-Torrid

Photobucket
Jeans-Forever21(+)
Flats-Fallas Paredes

Photobucket

Photobucket

Snake Necklace-Icing by Claires

Photobucket

Photobucket
Brass Knuckle Necklace-DIY

Now I only say Faux because this is not what I wore today, I actually wore this mmm I actually wore this on Monday to my American Red Cross Orientation. Yes, I am now a volunteer at the red cross, I've decided since I still don't start school for a few more weeks and I may as well make use of myself!
I had another orientation today because I want to be part of something called DAT. DAT stands for Disaster Action Team. That basically means providing aid when something goes wrong, for example, if theres a fire, accident, and since I live in a very Earthquake prone area (like the 7.2 Baja Quake!.... seriously scary stuff) I would be part of the team that puts up shelters provide food and clothes and such so I'm really excited about that and I cant wait to start but I have to take one more orientation before I'm on-call for emergencies like that.

Oh and I've been using this Victoria's Secret wristlet I got for Christmas and I just love it, I decided that it will be my pencil bag when I start school!

Photobucket


And in case you were wondering, this is my view when I watch the sunset:)

Photobucket

Fluffy Fashion Cents on Facebook

Fluffy Fashion Cents on Bloglovin


Everyone needs to watch this video, it brought tears to my eyes and I know it will do the same for you :) we need more people like this in the world <33

9 comments:

  1. You look amazing! Everything here is so cute!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww! you are adorable love! what a fun pair of sunnies! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahw, that guy's story is soo touching. You made me cry.
    I agree with BBM, those glasses are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaz that is awesome that you volunteer at American Red Cross and DAT! The accessories you wore with you outfit are so rad, I especially like the brass knuckle one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaz, I think it's wonderful that you are volunteering your time to very important causes. I adore how you accessorized your outfit, and I especially like the brass knuckle necklace! It is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. THANK YOU EVERYONE! It is very much appreciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay I think I just made a new blogger friend! You're so adorable my dear!

    I love that you volunteer with American Red Cross. I've been wanting to but haven't had a chance yet. I'm in the health care field so whenever I hear of people dedicating themselves to help others, it simply melts my heart ♥ Are you studying to work in the health care field as well?

    Also, I cried when I watched that video. The world DEFINITELY needs more people like him. That story is so bittersweet.

    On another note, your cheetah print cardigan (from a few posts back) is to die for! I love animal prints and I agree that its simplicity is its best feature. From Walmart?! I wish I saw it sooner so I could cop one for myself, but I'm sure they're out by now :(

    Good luck thrifting! I can't wait to see the treasures you find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have some cute stuff here! I like that VS wristlet, it is very pretty and you smile like sunshine here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cried so much when i saw that...like broke down, and i wasnt even near my period or anything...like seriously...so touching..LOL!

    I LOVE THRIFTING! You can never lose

    chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete