and eat the oh so traditional tamales (yum..)
and just spend time with everyone and be grateful that I have my family together and luckily everyone is healthy and will stay healthy :)

So that is the beautiful cardigan I found at Waldiz for ($14)
The shirt is from one of those $5 stores
The jeggings, that you can barely see, are NOT actually that blue! must've been the flash, but they are from Forever21 I got them around early November and cost ($10.50)

Ahh, thats a better picture of the color of my pants, ok, those boots I got.... for christmas last year from my sister, the brand is Soda, and were ($20)
Hair and Make-up time:)

Hair: the smoothing serum I used was Professional Silk Works, and you can find this at walmart in the hair care aisle, I have the small bottle and it cost around for or five dollars, and the big bottle cost $10, I think.
The heat protectant was my my newly purchased Tresemme Thermal Creations
I curled my hair with a conair curling iron 1" barrel, instead of using the clamp I wrapped my hair around the barrel of the iron in big sections so my curls wouldnt come out tight, hairspray is optional, my hair will hold without hairspray.
Make-up:
Foundation: Wet n' Wild
Primer: home-made
Powder: Covergirl
Eyeshadow: Cranky Girlz
Eyeliner: NYC
Mascara: Maybelline (greatlash/falsies)
Blush: Avon
Lipstick: NYC
Merry Christmas
-Jaz<3 P.S. Enjoy this rendition of Baby It's Cold Outside Its Adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment