Hello,
This is Jazmine, Im love fashion.
Im on the curvy side so it's sometimes hard to find a variety of cute clothes that fit
and dont burn a hole in my pocket. I definately try not to let my size determine whether I can dress cute or not. Im all about the bigger girl being fashion forward. Just because the fashion industry doesnt fully accept us doesnt mean we cant be trendy. So dont let your size get you down because there are always ways to work what you got! If you think something wont work, MAKE IT WORK! If you think you have to abise by the rules that say "chubby girls cant do this, chubby girls cant wear that" BREAK THOSE RULES because no one can tell you what looks good on you except YOU!
I love shopping at:
*Torrid
*Forever21 (Faith21)
*Old Navy
*$5 stores
*Thrift Store
-I've been shopping at torrid for as long as I can remember. Back when Torrid was dark and goth looking up till now that they're all about being "glam"
They have SOME cute things but they're extremely overpriced for clothes that really arent all that good quality.
-I am lucky enough to live somewhere that there is a Faith21, I just started shopping there and I LOVE IT. Finally Im not finding clothes that are shaped like a square or make me look "frumpy"
Their clothes are really cute and fairly priced. I just got some jeans there and I am in love with them. They're black denim with the shredded look. I got them for $27, about three times less the amount of money I would spend on jeans at Torrid.
-I discovered Old Navy about two years ago. I'd never gone there because I didnt know they had plus sizes. I usually shy away from stores that dont target curvy girls. But I do like old navy alot. Especially their tops. I wouldn't recommend buying jeans from Old Navy if your plus sized because they not really flattering. I figured out that after wearing them for a little while they start to stretch in UNFLATTERING places like the butt and crotch. And let's face it, no one wants a saggy looking butt.
-I really like shopping at $5 stores because even though they may not always go past a XL they do have cute things in generous materials that look good even if it isnt your exact size. I also like shopping at $5 stores because they pretty much get what I call the "Rejects" What I mean is that I've gotten clothes from $5stores that are brands from Torrid, Charlotte Rousse(?) and Source of Wisdom. So yes you can get really good finds at places like that.
-Ok I dont go thrift store shopping alot because the thrift stores where I live SUCK. Once in a while I'll go usually to be disappointed but other times I wont so its kinda a love hate relationship between me and thrift stores. Like just the other dat I went to the Salvation Army and got a Liz Claiborne bag and some Soda flats for less that $4. So like I said, LOVE HATE.
-Of course I find things at Wal-Mart, Target, and Burlington Coat Factory but ususally when I go there its more like buying on a whim instead of going to shop.
Hope you enjoyed this quick post (wtf?) its late and I must sleep!!!
TTYL:)
No comments:
Post a Comment