Friday, December 17, 2010

Forever 21 DREAM outfit :) + HAUL

quick little post before I go out



Photobucket


I love everything about all of this, especially the paris necklace
All of these items are available on the Forever21 website,
I havent gone to F21 in a few weeks so I havent checked if everything is available in stores
But I definately think these items are worth the buy.
One rule I live by is that if I'm going to wear a monotoned outfit I need to have at least ONE pop of color and stick to that ONE color, because you dont want to look like you crashed into a rainbow :s
I have similar boots to the giddyap, almost identical except that the heel on mine are a little more cowgirl looking :)

Photobucket

HAUL TIME

So this haul is just a few things from Walmar and The Dollar Tree

Photobucket
First, is this foundation from Wet n Wild, it is their Ultimate Match with SPF15 and is in the shade "Bisque" ($4.98)

Photobucket

Next are these three brushes that I bought individually by On-The-Go Beauty
(from left) A retractable brush ($4.97)
An eye shading/applicator duo ($1.98)
A foundation/concealer brush ($4.93)

Photobucket
I also got this TRESemme Thermal Creations, which is a spray heat tamer that I saw Heart from Thatsheart (a Youtube hair and make-up guru)use. So I just wanted to try it out because Im always trying to use different hair protectors that NEVER work.($3.84)

Next couple items are from the Dollar Tree

Photobucket
This is L.A. Colors auto eyeline in black
I try finding good cheap liners so I dont spend $7 on an eyeliner that will last me a week

Photobucket

Next I got this French Manicure Set that comes with 3 little polishes in
clear, white, and light pink. Im not gonna use it to give myself a french tip or anything I just liked the colors in the little trio.

I tried the pink and the color dries as the color ...idk I guess underneath your nail, like a skin toned pink, so its really good if you like subtle or natural colors on your nails (both $1, duh:)

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment