Saturday, December 11, 2010

OOTD: plus a quick haul!

So I use my cell to take pics so that means that yes, the quality sucks :(

Photobucket

The purple t-shirt is from Forever21 and I think that it cost $5
The unbuttoned blouse I'm wearing over it is something I found while shopping in my moms closet. Its from Torrid but I have no idea how old it is.

Which reminds me, I was at the mall in SD today and I went to Torrid and, of course went straight to their clearance section. I dont even know how they can call those prices clearance, maybe half that price but that is just ridiculous. And must it be that EVERYTHING in the clearance section is all fashions from last year. Give me (and my wallet) a break. There was one cute top I found there, but after I decided it was ridiculously overpriced I walked out.

Photobucket

These shredded jeans are a great buy that I found at Burlington Coat Factory for $12.99. Although I do have to say that the stubborn zipper did break not long after the purchase but the rips are still to die for so I still wear them.

Those flats are from Wal-mart
they were $9 dollars, they are all black with a sequin trimming, and I DO believe they're still selling them.


HAUL!!!!:quick and cheap:)

So the other day I went to the Dollar Tree, where I found these L.A. Colors, nail polishes for a dollar each!

Photobucket

I got these three, the first one is "bright pink"
The second is Phenomina (?)
and the third is electrified

Photobucket

I am currently wearing the purple looking one in the middle :)
Im very please with the color and coat:)

Ok, so today I went to the Salvation Army in SD, where I saw this ADORABLE
creme laced mini, I checked the tag to see the size and If I could queeze my rather large but into it. and just to my luck! it said ONE SIZE FITS ALL, I smiled, I knew that my size was not included in that range of ONE SIZE FITS ALL, so after saying my goodbyes to that potentially great skirt, I settled on this one :)

Photobucket

It has a black background, purple roses and feathers, and teal feathers, its a size large($5.99) so I decided that I will make it fit!!!

And here are the results:

Photobucket

I decided I wouldnt be able to squeeze it on from the ground up I tried entering thru the attic which was just as difficult seeing as for some reason my chest decided to be TOO BIG, but after a short struggle I was able to work it :)
p.s. that top is from a $5dollar store but the brand is Charlotte Russe

Which brings me to my next subject, after agrily stomping out of TOrrid, I marched on over to Charlotte Russe, where I never thought I'd ever in a million years would shop. Me being... well me, I headed toward the clearance section (50% OFF CLEARANCE ITEMS AT CHARLOTTE RUSSE NOW!) where I found two adorable tops

Photobucket

Ok, so this is more like a dress than a top but still, it reaches about midthigh on me, its a racerback and also has two cute pockets on the side
Original price: $16.00
I paid: $4.99

And this one:
Photobucket

This is a pale pink tank, also a racerback, and it has THE cutest little gold jewels polka dotted all over it :)
Original Price: $12.50
I paid: $4.99

Not too shabby at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment