



DODGERS:)

#27MATT KEMP

#16ANDRE ETHIER
Im just saying....
So yesterday I went to walmart for a few christmas things and few things for myself and here is what I wore:

Sweater/Jacket:$5 store
Jeans: L.E.I., gifted
I bought this adorable cardigan, After seeing it I knew I had to to have it, I think that leopard print is more subtle that jungle looking so I really like that about it.

I have been wanting a key pendant necklace for the longest time after reading Sarah Dessen's "Lock and Key" This one will have to do till I have the money to get a better one :)

And I have been wanting to get a lipstick for a while, I settled on this one from NYC called Gold Rose, It goes on as really pretty gold orange combo and its really sheer and not so matte which I really like.

I know I havent done a proper intro on me, my life, my body image or anything like that but the truth is that I dont want to until Im completely happy with the way things are going and thats just not the case right now. Baseball Season isnt my christmas wish, Theres one thing I want that is the opposite of materialistic, and if I could have it... I'd be happy with ahving nothing else..
Until next time....
Great animal print cardigan, love the video and I haven't seen a baseball game live...so I want to go see one!
ReplyDeletehttp://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com